TenthTwelveO`Eight, ♥



entries
We,us,Ours
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, November 7, 2009, Our Daily Rountine.


Why am i envy-ing them , when i've my own boyf?

Looking @ sweet couple, hugging each other on the train.
While we act-ed like stranger/friends infront of them.
& im envy-ing them because they're sweeter than us.
or should i put it this way, They're sweet while we ain't.

Yet, you like finding problem with me infront of them.
Yes, you did hug me. But what's th use , when it already made me upset?
I didn't hold pole, hoping you would react like th past,
Holding onto me even i don't have to hold th pole.
But you didn't , You scream & called me to hold th pole,
Not even giving me a helping hand.
Every girls , hope their boyf would be as sweets as those couple they saw.
But you didn't. You didn't even spoke to me, you're wondering in your own world.
Left th train , you still didn't spoke to me.
Ask-ed you a question, give me bgy looks. Fine la.
I walk off, you didn't follow. Wtf ?

Left for so long, you didn't msg nor call me. What th f is going on?
& i claim that i'm sick can't dinner with your parents.
You just don't fucking understand.
& keep claiming that was an excuses. I'm having BAD HEADACHE, mind you.

I was there crying/emo-ing. What were you doing?
For hours we didn't msg, But after that, you msg me, asking me question with attitude on it.
Gave in to you. Told you, im going out on monday & tomorrow.
You keep saying , i've got friends, bro , sis to accompany me.
Unlike you, have to face it your own. Wtf ?

Fine, Jio you come along tmr to kbox. You tell me , you want ton @ friends house.
I said, no come my house ton instead. You keep saying , i meet you tomorrow.
Why? tonn-ing @ friends house more important than me ? Fine. GO !

We're drifting , i can't feel love from you ,
on th second hand, you're acting like a friends towards me.
Fine fine fine. i'm losing hope in this relationship anymore.

Hoping to have a time machine.