TenthTwelveO`Eight, ♥



entries
We,us,Ours
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, November 26, 2009, Our Daily Rountine.


Babygirl is leaving to malaysia.

Babygirl is going to miss babyboy alotalotalot.
Babyboy must be careful in everything you do okays ? luvya.
.
Xoxo, Sara.L
Baby darling bee hubby, I really really can't bear to leave
you leys, thought it's just 3 days, but i really very sad leys )': I'll miss you
like mad sia baby. I'm breaking down soon leyyyyzx. People might think i'm crazy
but i really got no idea what's happening to me. I just misses you so much. I
know baby is trying to me relax & enjoy my holiday by telling me that treat
it as a family outing etc, but baby i really can't. i kept thinking i'll be
leaving you for 3 days and wasn't able to msg/call you. I really very sad &
worried.The only thing i'm craving now is , your kiss , your hugs & your
presence.. i'm gonna miss your smile, laughter& th cute&chuby face of
yours. The first person i want to meet when i return is you.me sure missyoutthm.
Must take care of yourself okays? Working that time, must jiayou uhs ! Earn
manymany $$. Going home must careful hors, better not betry/hong uhs. Sleeping
that time, must sleep tight & dream of me :\ . Remember to sms me everyday
reporting/telling me what you're doing okays ? If not, i'll angry oneee !
Darling, meluvyoutothemax leys. \m/
Better not get into any troubles hors.